Minimum Opening Bid of $795,000.00
1602 Thompson Avenue
Sullivans Island, SC 29482
The property consists of a .56+/- acre site improved with a one-story brick warhouse containing 10,500+/- SF and a 13,468+/- SF wharf with dock house known as the "Quartermaster's Dock."
- Listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2007
- Property and Improvements are eligible for both Federal and State of South Carolina tax credits
- Large .56+/- Acre Site with potential for residential redevelopment
- Excellent Waterfront location within minutes to Charleston Harbor and the Atlantic Ocean
- Sullivans Island boasts some of the highest price levels of real estate in the State of South Carolina
Potential Bidders must register and show proof of deposit by Monday, March 19, 2012 @ 5pm, ET
Property tours are available by appointment only. Call Macon Lovelance of NAI Avant at 803.744.9807.