PropertyAuction.com launches a Real Estate Auction Mobile cross platform appFebruary 24th, 2011 by PA - Bloger
PropertyAuction.com, a niche website dedicated specifically to marketing real estate auctions, is launching its beta cross-platform application for mobile users. In 2010, mobile visitors to the site increased by over 2000% from 2009, so we took notice!
Users who access the site via a mobile device such as an iPhone, Android or Windows phone will be automatically presented with a link to the mobile version – for those of you who want to check it out on your desktop browser – give it a whirl: www.PropertyAuction.com/m (Looks great on any browser but it’s really designed for your smart phone)
PropertyAuction.com has designed its mobile site for convenience, speed and user-friendliness. Some features that are specifically formatted for mobile use include:
- All real estate auction listings – including commercial, residential & land
- Search option where users can look for properties by state, city and property type
- Photos and information on each listing including property specifics and contact details
- Mobile maps enabling users to immediately locate and view properties of interest
- A cross-platform solution available to users of various mobile devices including iPhone, Android, Windows Phone and other popular smart phone platforms.
Currently, PropertyAuction.com has almost 10,000 nationwide auctions in over 3,500 cities in all 50 states as well as U.S. territories listed on its site, now easily accessible from your mobile device.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.